Ph.D. in Computer Science, Cornell University
Tri-Institutional Fellow in Computational Biology and Medicine
See my Google Scholar page for my publication list
- (May 2019) Use Object2Vec to learn document embeddings
- (Nov 2018) Introduction to Amazon SageMaker Object2Vec
- (Oct 2018) Amazon SageMaker Neural Topic Model now supports auxiliary vocabulary channel, new topic evaluation metrics, and training subsampling
- dna2vec - Consistent vector representations of variable-length k-mers
- GIMSAN - software for motif-discovery equipped with a practical and reliable statistical significance analysis.
- ALICO - Alignment Constrained null set generator: a framework to generate randomized versions of an input multiple sequence alignment that preserve some of its crucial features including its dependence structure.
- GibbsILR - motif-finder that optimizes for the incomplete likelihood ratio (ILR)